Rouviere Collection offers various models of copings and pavements for the revestments of swimmingpool surrounds and terrasses.
All models are offered with a choice of 9 colours.
Customized manufactures : dimensions, other colours on demand, customized aspects.
Curved pieces can also be manufactured .
Stone look > SERMIPIERRE range
For warm and authentic atmospheres, Sermipierre swimmingpool surrounds are coloured on demand
– Authentique models, old stone or new stone aspect. Flat coping with rounded nose. Internal and external corners
– Trapezeoidal models with double sloped faces, old stone aspect
– Vieille Demeure models :Aged stone look with patina. Thickness until 20 cm. L-shaped (with one bullnose ) or U-shaped (with two bullnoses) are also offered.
– Savoir-Faire made-to-measure models: Flat, L-shaped orU-shaped copings, made-to-measure for lenght, width and thickness
Contemporary aspect > SERMIBETON range
Sermibeton range copings are created with refined lines and minimal sstyle for contemporary and elegant atmospheres. Copings bullnoses (L-shaped or U-shaped) for an appearance of a higher water level.
3 main shapes :
- Flat copings with straight edges
- L-haped coping with a bullnose that can be placed inside or outside the swimmingpool
- U-shaped copings for appearance of an elevated swimmingpool
Available models :
– Ground finish model : all shapes of copings, Items with double bullnose for external corners
– Reversed model Reno : maximal width 100 cm, lenght 50 cm to create a wide passageway with no need of a terrasse
– Sermisilk model : Smooth silk aspect. Flat copings with straight edges or L-shaped
– Sermileat model: Leather aspect. Flat copings with straight edges
– Granitik model: all shapes of copings, Items with double bullnose for external corners
– Sermivelt model: Microcement based plaster revestment with 62 colours available, 3 possibilities : « béton ciré », « Cover », « Brushed ». All shapes of copings, Items with double bullnose for external corners
Easy to apply and resistant, Rouviere Collection microcement offers an alternative to other kinds of usual revestments for traditional masonry swimmingpools. Swimminpools can be easily rehabilitated because microcement can be applied directly on existing supports (tiles for example).
Available in 62 colours, Microcement with « béton ciré » effect will provide original reflections in the water with a lot of shades.
It can also be applied on terrasses and swimmingpool surrounds, with sanded technic to avoid slippery.